Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

  1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

  2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

  3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

  4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

  5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.


If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

  1. Data sample

  2. Your mapping


Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Providence 1.7 dev setup.php (SOLVED)

edited March 15 in Troubleshooting
Hello Seth,
As you suggested in your email I tried recreating my setup.php off the current setup.php-dist. I used the same values that worked before but now when I try to open CA in my browser I get the screen (attached below) in my browser. I have tried to figure out what's wrong but had no success - don't know if I have done something wrong!.
Eric
P.S Only the bottom part of the screen shot is shown but it seems to be the whole setup.php that is displayed.

Comments

  • Could not sleep so went back to this problem and found that when I copied the setup.php-dist to setup.php the file must have got corrupted somehow. Was using webmin so went back to the command line method and everything is working ok now. apologies for wasting space on the forum.
Sign In or Register to comment.