Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Pawtucket fails to start

System is linux - Mageia5 x86-64, Pawtucket2 running firefox
Following a major crash, my system has been rebuilt from backups.

When I attempt to start Pawtucket2 from localhost which lists several files/directories in the browser i get the following error....

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'var' (T_VAR) in /var/www/html/pawtucket2-master/setup.php on line 186

line 186 reads..."__CA_BASE_DIR__ /var/www/html/pawtucket2-master;"

I have tried putting the directoryname in both single and double commas. Also amending settings in httpd.conf and php.conf. PHP short tags is set to off at present
PHPinfo displays, Other .php files appear ok

Any HTTPD or PHP settings I should check?

Thanks for your help
Barry

Comments

• just a wild guess, but shouldn't the syntax be  __CA_BASE_DIR__ ."/var/www/html/pawtucket2-master" with the constant __CA_BASE_DIR__ out of the quotes and appended with a dot (.) to the "/var/www/..... inside of quotes?

Bruce
  • That is the problem I agree.