Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Release 1.7 is here! (Well, almost)

Release candidates for Providence and Pawtucket2 versions 1.7 are up on GitHub. If you have the time please give them a try and let us know how they work for you. If things go well we'll pack them up into official releases later this week. 

In addition to lots of new features and bug fixes, version 1.7 is compatible with PHP 7.0 and 7.1.

The Providence 1.7rc1 release can be found at https://github.com/collectiveaccess/providence/releases

Comments

• Hi Seth,
    Congratulations and many thanks to you and your team for all the hard work you have put in to get the 1.7rc1 release ready. I have downloaded and installed it with no problem.
    I have commented on one issue under a separate post.
    Once again many thanks.
    Eric
  • Hello seth,
    I have downloaded and installed both 1.7rc1  with the french profile (joconde) j havnt seen any  problem
    thank you very much
  • edited April 16
    Got a problem with the installation. Sounds like some setup thing. The message is in the attached file. The error log has the following two lines:

2017-04-16 15:43:13 - ERROR --> DatabaseException: Can't DROP 'fk_ca_batch_log_items_batch_id'; check that column/key exists
    2017-04-16 15:44:09 - ERROR --> DatabaseException: Can't DROP 'fk_ca_batch_log_items_batch_id'; check that column/key exists

This is how the ca_batch_log_items looks with describe (I had to use a G, for some reason the output had too many dashes):

mysql> describe ca_batch_log_items \G;
    *************************** 1. row ***************************
      Field: batch_id
       Type: int(10) unsigned
       Null: NO
        Key: PRI
    Default: NULL
      Extra:
    *************************** 2. row ***************************
      Field: row_id
       Type: int(10) unsigned
       Null: NO