Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

problem in upgrading

Hi,trying toupdate from 1.53 to1.7
get error
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at
/home/ca17fo/public_html/17/themes/default/views/system/configuration_error_schema_update_html.php:40)
in /home/ca17fo/public_html/17/app/lib/core/Controller/Request/Session.php on line 93
help
Bruno

Comments

• We'll need a little more context to figure out what is going on. Maybe a screenshot?
  • hi, tried a lot of times, but always the same problem:

after starting to upgrade.. 5 minutes of work that I get this:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ca17fo/public_html/17/themes/default/views/system/configuration_error_schema_update_html.php:40) in /home/ca17fo/public_html/17/app/lib/core/Controller/Request/Session.phpon line 93
    Something went wrong
    There was an uncaught fatal error. Please contact your system administrator and check the CollectiveAccess log files.
    in the  error log
    [27-Jun-2017 08:33:37 UTC] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ca17fo/public_html/17/themes/default/views/system/configuration_error_schema_update_html.php:40) in /home/ca17fo/public_html/17/app/lib/core/Controller/Request/Session.php on line 93
    [07-Jul-2017 10:30:08 UTC] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ca17fo/public_html/17/themes/default/views/system/configuration_error_schema_update_html.php:40) in /home/ca17fo/public_html/17/app/lib/core/Controller/Request/Session.php on line 93
    [03-Aug-2017 08:27:59 UTC] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ca17fo/public_html/17/themes/default/views/system/configuration_error_schema_update_html.php:40) in /home/ca17fo/public_html/17/app/lib/core/Controller/Request/Session.php on line 93
    [03-Aug-2017 08:28:19 UTC] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ca17fo/public_html/17/themes/default/views/system/configuration_error_schema_update_html.php:40) in /home/ca17fo/public_html/17/app/lib/core/Controller/Request/Session.php on line 93

Bruno

• What version of PHP are you running?
  • I am using  php 5.3.29
    I tried to move to php 5.6 - no way
    I increased the php memory limit.. no luck
    db is around 2 GB now..
    bruno

• I believe you need to have at least PHP 5.4 to run Providence 1.7.

Here are the system requirements from the wiki: http://docs.collectiveaccess.org/wiki/Requirements