Whirl-i-Gig offers cloud-hosting packages for CollectiveAccess projects of all sizes. Hosting with Whirl-i-Gig is a simple solution for users who don’t have in-house server administration or technical support for third-party server management. Please note that at this time our hosting service is designed to accommodate projects only after initial configuration is complete.
Hosting users should have either:
• a CollectiveAccess system hosted on another server
• a CollectiveAccess database snapshot or back-up
• or, for new projects: a completed installation profile with configuration files and a completed front-end theme (if applicable)
All hosting packages include:
• free software installation
• free software updates as new version of CollectiveAccess are released
• free server issue and server maintenance resolution
• free system migration for CollectiveAccess installations hosted on other platforms
• free nightly back-ups of all data and media
The following levels are sufficient for most projects, but please feel free to contact us for custom specifications at email@example.com.
|Virtual Cores||Memory||Storage||Network Bandwidth||Cost|
|Level 1||1||3.75 gb||100 gb||Egress - 50 gb||$175/mo|
|Level 2||2||7.5 gb||200 gb||Egress - 100 gb||$285/mo|
- Additional Storage is available at $50/month for each 100GB allotment.
- Overage Fees are $0.25/gig in Americas & Europe and $0.40/gig in Asia.