Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Pawtucket Gallery

DImDIm
edited 1:58AM in Pawtucket
Hello!
I have been using Pawtucket 1.1 and I have some problems with the Gallery:

1) The user (who has login for Pawtucket) can’t delete his own collection. How can system administrator delete this collection?

2) I am going to use “My sets” for publishing some content in Pawtucket Gallery. I can view sets with “objects” in Pawtucket Gallery but I can’t view sets with “collections”, “entities” or another type of content (all sets have “accessible to public” status).

Comments

• For #1, the answer in v1.2 is that the set doesn't get deleted since no one can see it but the owner. In v1.3 (and on GitHub right now) administrators and users with delegated "set admin" privileges can optionally see, edit and delete other users' sets.

For #2, while sets on the back-end may be used for any time of record, including collections and entities, only object-based sets are currently supported in Pawtucket.
  • edited January 1

Hello everybody,

First, have a nice 2019 year! :*

I found this topic and I would like to know if now, 6 years later ;) with Pawtucket 2.0, we can use sets entities-based, places-based or others-based as public galleries?

If not, do you think it would be easy to adapt Pawtucket's code somewhere to include these sets as galleries, just like object-based sets?

Thank you so much.

• No, I'm afraid not. But it's actually something we plan to work on this year.

• Dear Seth,
    OK thank you, so that a good new and an interesting perspective.
    Cheers.