Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Problem adding new media

edited July 2013 in Troubleshooting
I have currently a problem on a CollectiveAccess installation running Providence and Pawtucket 1.2. In some objects, when I delete a media and then add a new media in the same object, I can see the new image in Providence, but not in Pawtucket. I checked that the media is well accessible to the public and it's always JPEG files. Furthermore, I can add this new media in a new object, and here there is no problem, I can see it both in Providence and in Pawtucket. But in the old object, no more media is shown in Pawtucket.
I don't understand where the problem come from.
Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Upgrade to 1.3 and you won't have this problem. It sounds like you're using mismatched versions of Providence and Pawtucket.