Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

RDF Mapping import

Hi everyone,

im trying to create a Mapping for RDF files, so i can import records in Collective Access.

I have attached the Mapping and the RDF file ( as .txt since the forum wont allow me to upload it as .rdf) and the screenshot of the Web-GUI. When i try to import RDF files with this mapping, nothing happens (i've waited for over an hour). The import doesnt finish and it won't throw any errors. The php_errors.log file doesnt contain anything neither.

I also tried various XPath queries and i verified them with an online XPath query tester, no matter what i offer, the mapping won't succeed. I hope someone can give me a hint or share his/her RDF Mapping with me.

Thanks a lot in advance. I wish everyone nice holidays :D

Comments