Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

images downloading too small

Hi,

I am using Pawtucket 1.7.5 in Google Chrome.  I have recently discovered that images downloading from Pawtucket are really small even though the file name is saying they are large representations- for example an image that is originally 72.7MB is downloading as 113KB and another image that is originally 583 KB is downloading as 54KB. The photos in my collection are all over the place for sizes. I don't want my users to have access to the originals especially as many of them are huge as in my first example but would like a middle ground. Can anyone help me figure out how to change the setting to do so? I have looked at the Media Processing Plugins under Configuration Check and attached my settings. Do I have to do something with these?

thanks!

Suzanne

Comments

• My guess is that your Pawtucket theme is configured to provide a much lower resolution version than the original.