Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

  1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

  2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

  3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

  4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

  5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.


If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

  1. Data sample

  2. Your mapping


Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

[Providence 1.7.5 PHP 5.6] Header display error

Hello all,

I've been getting an error on my object pages that I can't seem to get rid of:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'en_AU' in /Users/kit/Sites/eq/app/helpers/displayHelpers.php on line 4057

This displays 4 times on the page, and the "Title" and "Alternate" headers are truncated to the first letter only, as "T" and "A."

The truncated header titles occur when i have dsplay_errors in my php.ini file on or off.

Any ideas on this?

Thanks!

Comments

  • What profile did you install with?
  • I used the Default visual resources collection.
  • Hello,
    Has a resolution been found to this problem?
    Same thing is happening for me; both the error messages, and the truncated heading titles.
    [Providence 1.7.5; PHP 7.1; Centos 7.6]
    This happens when using the Default Visual Resources Collection profile.
    Other profiles that I have tested such as CDWAlite and DublinCore work OK.
    I have tried Providence 1.7.6 and get the same problem.
    Originally I tried this on a machine with its locale set to en_AU.
    On another system, with locale set to en_US; and CA_DEFAULT_LOCALE in setup.php set to 'en_US', I have the same problem.
    With thanks.

  • I have confirmed that this is fixed in current development code. We'll work to have a release that incorporates this by this time next week.

Sign In or Register to comment.