Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

ca_occurrences_breakout_find_by_type_in_submenu is broken?

I have created a second type of occurrence. I would like to browse & add new with the types as sub-menus (just like collections with internal/external)
It seems that no matter what I set ca_occurrences_breakout_find_by_type_in_submenu to, it never enters the submenu...only the main menu using ca_occurrences_breakout_find_by_type_in_menu seems to work.

Also, it seem that collections have the types in the submenu.....but have no directives set in app.conf so how is it working?
Thanks

Comments

• You're correct: this directive seems to work for all the tables except occurrences. Could you please create a JIRA for the issue? Thanks!

(The current app.conf does include ca_collections_no_new_submenu, are you perhaps looking at a different version of the file?)

• PROV-2584.

I was a little confused what the xxxx_no_new_submenu was doing. What seems to be actually going on is that ca_occurrences_no_new_submenu also doesnt work...so its PROV-2585