Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Install error Providence (processing locales)

Hello
Installation Providence stop (processing locales)

There were errors during installation:
Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (bdd4.ca_list_items, CONSTRAINT fk_ca_list_items_list_id FOREIGN KEY (list_id) REFERENCES ca_lists (list_id))

Some help will be appreciate.
Thanks

Comments

• You'll need to provide more information. For starters: what version of CA? What version of MySQL? What version of PHP? What profile are you installing with?

• Hello
    Archlinux
    CA 1.7.6 (git today)
    mariadb 10.3.12
    apache 2.4.38
    PHP 7.3.1 (ext mysqli,curl,mbstring)
    profile DACS but try also with EBUCORE and Coneyisland1 with the same error.
    Database created with phpmyadmin 4.8.5
    Thanks for your help

• Ah ok. We have done no testing at all with MariaDB 10.3/MySQL 8 or PHP 7.3. Try running with MariaDB 10.2/MySQL 5.7 and PHP 7.0, 7.1 or 7.2.

• Hello
    Would you please look to basemodel.php lign 1340 with win 10 , lign 1281 with linux(CA 1.7.5) . I comment it and it works (linux) . i don't have sufficient PHP skill to correct it.

• That might hide the error, but it won't fix the problem. I'll try to reproduce this myself and see what the underlying issue is.