Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Export entity data form restricted type and restricted relationship type in Exporter

Hi,
I would like to run an exporter for export occurrence records,
I would like to export the related entity display name for an occurrence record restricted by entity type and relationship type.
entity type code: ind; org
entity type name: Individual; Others
relationship type code: attended; organize

Source: ca_entities.preferred_labels.displayname
Options (for individual entity with the relationship "attended": {
"context" : "ca.entities", "restrictToTypes" : ["ind"], "restrictToRelationshipTypes" : ["attended"]
}

But the exporter dose not work, how to fix it?
Many thanks!

ltk19

Comments

• Can you upload your export mapping? That will help us troubleshoot

• Please find my exporter mapping, many thanks!

• This mapping works for me in a test environment. What version are you running and what is the specific issue you're having?

• I am using providence 1.7.5 on Windows 2012 Server.

I would like to export the following value:
    (1) related entity displayname for organization that organized the event ( I try to restricted by entity type: org, relationship type: organize, to column 10)
    (2) related entity displayname for individual who attended the event (I try to restricted by entity type: ind, relationship type: attended, to column 11)

My problem is when I am using this exporter, the data exported to column 10 and 11 are all related entities, no restriction found.
    Are the rules setting in options correct?

How to fix it?
    Many thanks!

• Ah yes, I am able to recreate your issue. Your settings are correct. Could you create a JIRA for this issue? http://clangers.collectiveaccess.org/jira
    In the meantime you can easily export without a mapping via Manage > My displays and then Export tools from search results.

• OK, thank you, I will try this, many thanks!