Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Error when browsing object in Pawtucket2

Hello everybody.

I am using Providence 1.7.7 and Pawtucket2.

In Pawtucket, when I browse an object I access the page and a lightbox is loaded, but after a few seconds the page refreshs automatically with an error.

I have attached both the initial and the error image.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks and regards.
Tomas

Comments

• Are you updating from an older installation?

• Hi Seth.

Thanks for your quick response.

No, this is a clean installation.

I have pawtucket2 and providence installed under different subdomains:

• pawtucket.ceya.live
    • providence.ceya.live

I generated the symbolic link from pawtucket to providence media folder.

Maybe I have a missing extension in my server that prevents the content from being loaded? The problem is I couldn´t get any information regarding the cause of the error.

The grey cube keeps rolling in the center of the black area until the error is displayed. I am not sure on how to troubleshoot this. The Chrome console loses connection after the error and I see no records in php error.log

Regards.
    Tomas.

• Hi Seth and everybody.

Is there any additional information I can provide in order to troubleshoot this issue?

If someone could offer my any guidance I will really appreciate it.

Thanks and regards.

Tomas.

• Hello CollectiveAccess community.

Anybody has a clue on what could be the cause of this error? Your help would be really appreciated.

Regards.
    Tomas.

• edited April 10

The problem seems to be related to the media file associated with the object. It is an Excel file. If I remove it then I can access the object correctly.

Should I perform any action in order to display this kind of files correctly? Below is the screenshot of the media.

Thanks.
    Tomas.

• Hi everybody.

For those who have the same issue. The problem is related to a missing OpenOffice plugin.

Regards.

Tomas.