Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

  1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

  2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

  3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

  4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

  5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

  1. Data sample

  2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.


I tried to import a mapping but all the datas haven't be imported. So I try to correct my mapping but CA skipped the worksheet this time.
If someone has the time to have a look, it will be helpfull !
Thank a lot


  • edited April 2019

    Hello again Helene,
    To start with you still have errors in your refinery parameters. for example at the end you have "biography": "^6", "lifespan" but no column reference for "lifespan" there also seems to be some bracketing errors. Try this refinery - I have added life span as column 7 but you will have to change this number to the correct column no of your data sheet. This refinery validates so maybe you can compare it with yours and see where the mistakes are. I will be away for a week as from tomorrow so maybe someone else can help you if you are still having trouble.
    "relationships": [{
    "relatedTable": "ca_objects",
    "type": "drawings",
    "relationshipTypeDefault": "creator"
    "entityTypeDefault": "ind",
    "preferredLabels": [{
    "forename": "^3",
    "surname": "^4"
    "attributes": {
    "biography": "^6",
    "lifespan": "^7"


    Your measurement splitter refinery and your second listItem splitter also have errors. I have not had time to check the other parts of your mapping Hope this helps.

  • Hi, thank you for your help.
    Yesterday I correct it with Jsonlint and have imported it in CA but it shows me more problems... The entities weren't imported and linked to the objects, neither the vocabulary. I ask my teacher for help, hope he will find what's wrong... If someone here can have a look, it will be fine too.

Sign In or Register to comment.