Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Export identifier data by my display

Hi,
I would like to export data by my display, but I have problems to export the identifier of the items attached, also, some items cannot set display format, how can I export those items by identifier?

Comments

• Sorry, I'm not sure I'm understanding your question correctly. You would like to include the identifier in an export via display templates? If so the code is ^ca_table.idno (i.e. ^ca_objects.idno)

• Thank you for your reply.
    My problem is that, I would like to export some matadata elements (identifier) by code which are list types, i.e.
    (1) object_types, I would like to export as code (identifier) “image”, but no display format can be set, and I could only export item name of object type
    (2) date_types, I would like to export as code (identifier) “created”, but I can only export “Date created”
    (3) ca_objects.dc_types, I would like to export as code (identifier) “still_image”, but I can only export “Still Images”
    (4) workflow_statuses, I would like to export as code (identifier) “completed”, but no display format can be set
    (5) access_status, I would like to export as code (identifier) “internal_only”, but I can only export “not accessible to public”, no display format can be set
    (6) object_sources, I would like to export as code (identifier) “external”, but I can only export “External collection”, but no display format can be set
    (7) collection_types, I would like to export as code (identifier) “external”, but I can only export “External collection”
    (8) languages, I would like to export as code (identifier) “eng”, but I can only export “English"

How can I solve my problems? Many thanks!