Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

borwse by decade and year only works in english

I'm having troubles with browsing by years and decades. It only works when I'm using en_US locale setting. I took some screenshots to illustrate whats happening. When browsing objects by decades I'll first get a preview of the results for each decade. Thats works for both sv_SE (which is the locale I want to work) and en_US. But then in the next step when I click on a decade (1860s in the illustrated examples) I only get the results when my language under preferences is set to en_US. First I thought I had problems with the locale setting for the daterange metadata element I use for the browse. But I tried setting the metadata lement setting to both swedish, english and disabling locales on the element. But the results are the same. It only works when on en_US. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

preview swedish

results swedish

preview us

results us

Comments

• Sorry for bumping but I'm still having trouble with this. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong here?