Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Some object browse facet (entities) count are incorrect only showing one(1)

Hi! Running 1.7.8. In Pawtucket2 the Browse facet displays the wrong number of items for some (not all) of the entities. There are over 100 objects but a (1) is displayed. For other Entities it works just fine. Where should I start to investigate this issue?

Comments

• edited October 23

I think i know what the problem is but i dont know how to fix it. I have added my custom relationships to the hierarchy. Its these newly added ones that are not counted in the Brows facet display. Where do i "add" them so that they are couted in the total?

• The same behavior seems to be present in the main providence website. I get the correct number for the "original" relationship types but for my new type its showing (1). This does not affect all objects just some, it seems to be the once that hav 100+ objects associated to them.