Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

status of wiki, demo & clangers servers

i know this is a holiday week...so i've been trying to sit on my hands....but, any estimate when these servers might come back on line?

Comments

• We're updating a couple of servers, including the ones these services sit on. They'll be back up in the next day or so, whenever the restore completes. We were working on the assumption only I work over the holiday. I guess that's not true!

• well then, you make sure you take some time not work. i'll just have to pick up book and relax....and sit on my hands. thank you

• Hi!

I also know it's holidays, but my colleague just went pale while trying to access CA documentation ;)
    One gets "403 Forbidden" when trying to access either the Wiki or the bugtracker:

Bugtracker (Jira):

You don't have permission to access /jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa on this server.

Wiki (docs.collectiveaccess.org)

You don't have permission to access /wiki/Main_Page on this server.

I guess you already know, but I thought I'd still report this here in case anyone else is wondering?

I cross all my fingers that you'll have smooth server upgrades, and thank you very much for your good work!

• Hi,

JIRA has moved to https://collectiveaccess.atlassian.net. There's a redirect for this from the old URL, but since the server is still down no redirect for now.

The wiki and docs site will be back up a bit later today. The restore of files took far longer than I had expected.

seth

• The wiki and demo are back up now.