Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Limiting Detail Page to Displaying Specified Vocabulary

Hello! I have two vocabulary lists that I would like to display in separately on my object detail page. Currently I am able to display terms from both vocabulary lists together, but I would like to limit the field to displaying the terms only from a specified list. Previously, I have tried creating metadata fields in the object UI that allows me to do this. However I need the functionality of being able to click the term on the object detail page to see all related objects and have not figured out a way to do this with the metadata element fields.

My two vocabulary lists are subjectheadings and breed

Currently, I have 'related vocabulary' fields in the UI that are limited to each list. I have created a detail view for 'terms' in detail.conf and created a page ca_list_items_default_html that allows these terms to be clicked and display all related items to that term.

Currently it is displayed on the page using this code:
{{{<ifcount code="ca_list_items" min="1" max="1"><H5>Keyword</H5></ifcount>}}} {{{<ifcount code="ca_list_items" min="2"><H5>Keywords</H5></ifcount>}}} {{{<ifcount code="ca_list_items" min="1"><unit relativeTo="ca_list_items" delimiter="</br>"> <l>^ca_list_items.preferred_labels.name_singular</l></unit><HR></ifcount>}}}

I haven't been able to restrict it to just displaying terms from a specific list. E.g. Breed: [only terms from the breed list] and Keyword: [only terms from the subjectheadings list] and still retain the functionality to click through to a terms detail page. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments