Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Related Terms Error in Pawtucket2

For a detail page, the related terms show but it originally show the text (is described by) next to the term.
Now I just get () - the "is described by" has disappeared.

When I click on the term. I get the error

Errors occurred when trying to access /index.php/Detail//273:
Action is not defined

I I cannot find any entry for "is described by" in the lists and vocabularies.
Have I messed something up?

Comments

• the "is described by" is a relationship type.

I'd check the view template to see how you're trying to output the relationship type. For the incorrect link, check your detail.conf configuration and make sure you have a detail configured for the type of record it's linking to.

• I am still having touble .
    I have not changed anything in pawtucket/themes/default/conf/detail.conf. There is no "Objects"section in this file - only entities, occurences, places, collections and annotations.

Nor have I changed the terms section of pawtucket/themes/default/views/Details/ca_objects_default_html.php. It still reads:

{{{<ifcount code="ca_list_items" min="1" max="1"><H6>Related Term</H6></ifcount>}}}
            {{{<ifcount code="ca_list_items" min="2"><H6>Related Terms</H6></ifcount>}}}
            {{{<unit relativeTo="ca_objects_x_vocabulary_terms" delimiter="<br/>"><unit relativeTo="ca_list_items"><l>^ca_list_items.preferred_labels.name_plural</l></unit> (^relationship_typename)</unit>}}}

What I have changed is the lists and vocabulary section of providence under Manage - Lists and Vocabularies. I deleted the AAT volaculary, but I don't think I changed anything else.

• edited March 31

I also have two entries for "is described by" in the table ca_relationships_types_labels (and three"depicts"):

• Any ideas?

• edited July 17

Update: There is a section for "Objects" in the detail.conf file. I just had not seen it at the top. The comment "is described by" is back on all pages - not sure what I changed here that fixed that - it has been trying a few things over the course of months. Today I copied the original detail.conf file and replaced the one I had to make sure that it was OK. However I still get the error "Errors occurred when trying to access /index.php/Detail//336:
    Action is not defined" when I click on a terms link on a detail page.
    I hae also deleted all templates in Providence "My Displays" to make sure that it was not something I had done here. Is that the templates you were referring to on March 19?

I would really like to fix this - the site does not work properly until I have it working.