Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Import mapping skipped

Hello,

This is my first attempt at importing data on CA so apologies for any glaringly obvious mistakes. I am receiving a "Skipped 1 worksheet" error message when trying to upload my importer on Chrome and Firefox.

Both the CA sample mapping and data spreadsheets uploaded just fine in my first test, so I'm not sure that the PHP ZIP extension is the issue (as suggested in a previous post). I've also passed my refineries through a JSON validator (as suggested in another post) and all came up clear.

I'd be very grateful if someone could pass an eye over the mapping document attached and point out any mistakes you see!

Thank you in advance,

Lauren

(For context, we are migrating from InMagic and so are using '/inm:' tags in our Source column instead of column numbers. I haven't seen this on other spreadsheets so could this be the issue?)

Comments

• Since this post I've found an XLSX copy of our data (rather than forging ahead with the InMagic tags) so I can now upload our mapping document and get to the "Run Import" page but receive the error "Could not read source (format=XLSX)" once it has processed.

I'd be grateful for anyone's ideas about why the data document can't be read!

• Hi Lauren,

On my test system your original InMagic mapping loads fine. I'd try uploading it again, and then look in the current log (located in the app/logs directory) for a hint as to what's gone wrong.