Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Cache files(T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) broke site

Hello,

I've just installed CA and love this app!

Unfornatly, I got random errors with the cache .

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''YToxNTg6e3M6MzI6IjY1NzgwNWZmN' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/vecteursleviers/public_html/CA/app/tmp/collectiveaccessCache/0fea6a13c52b4d47/25368f24b045ca84/38a865804f8fdcb6/57cd99682e939275/efd02694d21a801f/598ce1b6114171fe/c21f969b5f03d33d/43e04f8f136e7682/e92d1ceb7caccf1b/c14ac4c40a5783fd.php on line 14

What can I do to prevent this? I search the forum but didn't find anything. For now, I need to delete all my temp files each time I made a modification, but the errors continue occurring.

Thanks for your precious support

Comments

• The caching library used has issues in some cases when using the filesystem as storage. Using redis instead of the filesystem cache will fix this.

• Thanks for your fast reply!

I activate REDIS in my PHP Options. I'm now getting this error.

Fatal error: Uncaught RedisException: Connection refused in /home/vecteursleviers/public_html/CA/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/Redis.php:121 Stack trace: #0 /home/vecteursleviers/public_html/CA/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/Redis.php(121): Redis->connect('localhost', 6379, '.1') #1 /home/vecteursleviers/public_html/CA/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/AbstractDriver.php(39): Stash\Driver\Redis->setOptions(Array) #2 /home/vecteursleviers/public_html/CA/app/lib/Cache/ExternalCache.php(282): Stash\Driver\AbstractDriver->__construct(Array) #3 /home/vecteursleviers/public_html/CA/app/lib/Cache/ExternalCache.php(227): ExternalCache::getRedisObject() #4 /home/vecteursleviers/public_html/CA/app/lib/Cache/ExternalCache.php(56): ExternalCache::getCacheObject() #5 /home/vecteursleviers/public_html/CA/app/lib/Cache/ExternalCache.php(170): ExternalCache::init() #6 /home/vecteursleviers/public_html/CA/app/lib/Configuration.php(1019): ExternalCache::contains('ConfigurationCa...') #7 /home/vecteursleviers/public_html/CA/ in /home/vecteursleviers/public_html/CA/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/Redis.php on line 121

Thanks again for your precious help.

• You need to run the redis server as well.