Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

For some videos, the frame rate attribtue is set to high numbers such as 300

Hello,

when a video file is uploaded the metadata shows a frame_rate property. For some reason for a video the frame rate was set to 300, for another it was 600. The correct frame rate for both videos would be 24. I tried with ffprobe what would be extracted as frame rate and it detected the correct 24 fps. Is there any idea, what I should take care of so Collective Access extracts the correct frame rates? Should there be some meta data set? I suspect that the frame rate is somehow extracted in "/app/lib/Parsers/getid3/module.audio-video.mpeg.php" but I'm not sure.

Thanks for any help oin advance,
Roni

Comments

• We use the PHP getID3 library to extract that metadata. If it's incorrect getID3 is usually the culprit.