Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

how to debug web api

Hello,
I'm working on an interface to a CA instance via the web API. I have a strange bug: sometimes when my interface try to get data from the instance, the request returns an empty array.
Since it happens after a certain amount of time has passed since the last request, I thought that it was linked to the re-generation of an access token but it doesn't seem to be the case : if I remove the tmp file containing the access token, the re-authentication followed by the query works as expected. Also, the http response code of the request is 200 even when it returns an empty array...

I wonder how to debug this issue: is there a way to log all the queries received by the CA instance and check the answers?

Comments

• You'd have to look in the web logs and service code. There is no detailed server side debugging log, unfortunately.