Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Place>Agent relationship: Display template shows data from *other* interstitial record

When I assign a relationship between a place and an agent (=CA "entity" Person), I see information that is assigned to the same agent, but with an unrelated Object.
Setup is as follows:

1) Object:
Object1 has 2 relationships with Person1 with data inside each relationship (Interstitial record (Paperclip)):

• Person1 is an "actor" who plays the character "Hansen"
  • Person1 is also an "actor" who plays another character "Farfar"

There is no collision, display template works as expected.

2) Place:
Completely unrelated to Object1, but assigned a new relationship to Person1 (birthplace).
Now, the display template shows the data from the first interstitial record... :astonished:

When I modify the data inside the Object1-Person1 relationship record, it also changes in the Place display.

Here is my display template:

<b>Name:</b>
    <ifdef code='ca_entities.preferred_labels.displayname'>
        <l>^ca_entities.preferred_labels.displayname</l>
    </ifdef> <br/>
    <ifdef code="ca_objects_x_entities.cws_HasAgent.cws_Activity">
        <b>Activity:</b>
        <unit delimiter="," aggregateUnique=1 sort="^ca_objects_x_entities.cws_HasAgent.cws_Activity"> ^ca_objects_x_entities.cws_HasAgent.cws_Activity </unit>
        <ifdef code="ca_objects_x_entities.cws_HasAgent.cws_Character"> <br/>
        <b>Character(s):</b>
        <unit delimiter="," aggregateUnique=1> ^ca_objects_x_entities.cws_HasAgent.cws_Character </unit>
        </ifdef>
    </ifdef> <br/>

If anyone could help me finding out what's happening here, I'd be very grateful.

Thank you very much in advance.