Export related object IDs in event exporter filtered by types

Hi,

I want to use exporter to export ca_occurrences with ca_objects.idno and filter by type.

I try below, but is it not working, 

Source=ca_objects.idno

Options = { "context" : "ca_objects", "restrictToRelationshipTypes":["artwork"] , "delimiter" : ";"}

How can I do that?

eg.

ca_occurrences.idno

ca_objects.idno

EB313.3123; EF312.31

cid:aaa22296-f6d5-470e-a705-d58a89c70835 There was an error displaying this embed.

Comments

• You'd have to share the actual export mapping for me to tell you much. In principle what you're doing should work, but the details are what matter.

• Thank you for your help, attached please find the part of event and object relationship in my occurrence exporter.

I would like to export related object IDs filter by types (i.e. artwork, book), I try different options, but they are not working.

Please find the options I've tried:

"restrictToRelationshipTypes"

"restrictToTypes"

"filterTypes"

My object type code: artwork; book

My occurrence and object relationship code: related; used; describes; depicts

In my result, all object IDs related to the same event have been extracted in a batch, IDs cannot be filtered by types.

How can I export related object IDs of an event filter by object types using occurrence exporter?

Many thanks!

• Hi,

Can anyone help me for this issue?

Many thanks!

• First problem: this is an import mapping.

• Hi,

I've used the attachment above as an export mapping and export related objects IDs through occurrence exporter. But three options seem not working, I can't filter the object IDs by types.

May I know is it possible to export object IDs filtered by object types in an occurrence exporter?

If it is not possible, how can I do this?

Many thanks!

• Where did you get that format file from?

• Ok forget the previous post – I understand why this file looks the way it does not. My mistake.

Try using "restrictToTypes" rather than "filterTypes" Does that make a difference?

• Hi Seth,

I've tried "restrictToTypes" but I can't filter object IDs, other types results also export together.

Please find my source and option extracted from my export mapping (in the attachment above):

Source:

ca_objects.idno

Options:

{

"context" : "ca_objects",  

"restrictToTypes": ["souvenir"],

"delimiter:";"

}

I am not sure if there is any other problem in my setting. How can I fix this?

Many thanks!

• I'm going to need to reproduce this... what profile are you using? If it's something you made yourself, can you send it to me at seth@collectiveacces.org?

thanks,

Seth