Cannot successfully log into CA yet - but believe I am close!
- Using 1.7.9 in the Mac Terminal
- I have not been able to successfully log into the system yet.
- Currently, I see the following when I try to log in:
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /usr/local/var/www/ca/app/lib/Db/mysqli.php line 139:
- In Db_mysqli->connect(Object Db, Array(5)) in Db line 134
- At Db->connect(Array(5)) in Db line 108
- At Db->__construct(, , false) in index line 42
I have gone into the file and looked at the lines, but cannot see what is wrong. Also, when I search for "Array(5)", nothing returns.
I have also tried to edit the login setting only to receive the same access denied errors within the terminal:
2021-01-25 23:23:54 - ERROR --> DatabaseException: Access denied for user 'my_database_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
2021-01-25 23:25:59 - ERROR --> DatabaseException: Access denied for user 'Rachael'@'localhost' to database 'myarchive'
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?