Deleting relationship = white screen (PHP error)

I have an event (=occurrence) with a relationship to an agent (=entity).

When I try to delete that relationship and then save the event, I get a white screen = PHP error.

If I go back to see the event, the relationship is still there.

Logfile says:

[php7:error] [pid 15438] [client xx.xx.xx.xx:23481] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function tableName() on null in /var/www/providence/app/lib/Search/SearchIndexer.php:2605\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/providence/app/lib/Search/SearchIndexer.php(2952): SearchIndexer->_getQueriesForRelatedRows(Object(ca_objects), 12, NULL, false)\n#1 /var/www/providence/app/lib/Search/SearchIndexer.php(1882): SearchIndexer->_doCountIndexing(Object(ca_objects), 12, NULL, false)\n#2 /var/www/providence/app/lib/BaseModel.php(3498): SearchIndexer->commitRowUnIndexing('22', '5', Array)\n#3 /var/www/providence/app/lib/BaseModelWithAttributes.php(712): BaseModel->delete(false, Array, NULL, Array)\n#4 /var/www/providence/app/lib/BundlableLabelableBaseModelWithAttributes.php(373): BaseModelWithAttributes->delete(false, Array, NULL, NULL)\n#5 /var/www/providence/app/lib/BaseRelationshipModel.php(102): BundlableLabelableBaseModelWithAttributes->delete(false, NULL, NULL, NULL)\n#6 /var/www/providence/app/lib/BaseModel.php(9412): BaseRelationshipModel->delete()\n#7 /v in /var/www/providence/app/lib/Search/SearchIndexer.php on line 2605, referer: http://xxx.xxx.com/providence/index.php/editor/occurrences/OccurrenceEditor/Edit/Screen133/occurrence_id/1

Any ideas?

Comments