Relationships: dropdown position of Type suggests reading in reverse order?
Maybe it's just me, but since the Relationship Type term dropdown is shown *after* the related entry, it seems to reverse the perceived reading order...
The [documentation](https://docs.collectiveaccess.org/wiki/Configuring_Relationship_Types) correctly states that the directions of the terms shall be phrased to be (theoretically) used as a sentence. The example mentions the following for entity/place relationships:
* forward: "Person *was born at* Place".
* reverse: "Place *was birthplace of* Person".
If I configure CA like that, it reads:
* From point of view of the entity: "Someplace *was born at*"
* From point of view of the place: "Person *was place of birth*"
If I (incorrectly) reverse the direction of the terms, it seems to read better:
* From point of view of the entity: "Someplace *was place of birth*"
* From point of view of the place: "Person *was born at*"
Sorry, but after hearing the same confusion/question several times now from different users about this I thought I'd mention it.