By mistake I deleted the list item that depends on place_hierarchies and I can't re-generate it from "Lists and vocabularies", it gives me a 500 error ... how could I fix this?
As I understand based on the documentation, I deleted the root term for places. How can I re-create it, since it doesn't allow me to do it from the Providence GUI?
Try deleting the list and recreating it.
I tried to do this that you recommended but the error 500 persists.
Then I tried this:
1. I generated a new list "place_hierarchies2"
2. I generated the list element "places", dependent on this list
3. I deleted the list "place_hierarchies"
4. I renamed the list "place_hierarchies2" to "place_hierarchies"
5. This list contains the list element "places"
When trying to create a new place, I no longer get the 500 error, but this other one appears:"Errors occurred when trying to access .../index.php/editor/places/PlaceEditor/Edit/place_id/425: Invalid item id"
Now? Thanks for your help.