Lots of little Issues with Pawtucket2
I am having a hard time customizing Pawtucket2 and I have the distinct impression that certain things just do not work properly yet. Here is a selection of the issues I have not been able to figure out. You can check out some of these issues at https://theoldtownmuseum.org/Catalog (which right now only show a small subset of our actual collection)
- When I display all objects and go to map view by clicking on the globe button, the tags appear, but there is no map. Not sure what is going here.
- For some reason, the status and access status facets are recognized for the entities, but not for collections (and I suspect that is true for occurrences as well). Both facets are clearly defined in app/conf/browse.conf, but without relating a collection to an entity, Pawtucket says there are no facets for collections.
- When looking at the listing of a collection, I find it somewhat odd that the collection itself is listed as a related collection. I have two movie handbill collections and whether I make them related or not, P2 always gives the collection itself as the only related collection.
- Also, in that same overview of either collection I would like to change "related person" to "related entity". However, the only place that I can find that prints person for entity is in app/conf/browse.conf and changing that line does not change "related person" to "related entity".
- As for entities, each entity in my entity listing has two parenthesis () behind its name. This suggests that there should be a life span. Again, however, no information from the life box shows up between the parentheses. Is this a bug or am I overlooking something?
- Finally, now that I have defined a few collections, I am wondering why they do not show up under collections menu option. Again, is this a bug or am I overlooking something?
Any help would be appreciated,