Collection Bundles

edited July 31 in General Support

I'm trying to get information on my collections through the webservice api, and I'm having trouble figuring out what bundles to use. I'm sending a request to service.php/item/ca_collections/id/2 containing this:

{"bundles": {

"ca_objects.preferred_labels": true,

"ca_objects.displayCreationDate": true,

"ca_objects.displayMaterialsTech": true,

"ca_objects.ca_object_representations.media.medium":{"returnURL":true},

"ca_objects.ca_entities.preferred_labels.displayname":{"returnAsArray":true}

}}

The first three bundles return perfectly, however the last two don't seem to work no matter what I do. The last two are supposed to be returning the names of the creators and the images for all objects in the collection. I'd really like to be able to do this in one query rather than having to search for each object separately.

Note: the last two do return this -> "ca_objects.ca_entities.preferred_labels.displayname":[null,null,null,null,null,null] just no actual values are returned

Thanks!

Comments

• edited August 1

I suppose I should also note that I'm submitting the request within the url like this (I don't know if this makes any difference compared to using the body of the request):

service.php/item/ca_collections/id/2?q=*&source={"bundles": {"ca_objects.preferred_labels": true,"ca_objects.displayCreationDate": true,"ca_objects.displayMaterialsTech": true,"ca_objects.ca_object_representations.media.medium":{"returnURL":true},"ca_objects.ca_entities.preferred_labels.displayname":{"returnAsArray":true}}}