unable to delete media (jpg)

We're unable to delete media from any object. We can add media, but can't delete the added media.

Host reports the following:

[14-Jun-2022 14:24:52 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function setDb() on null in /home/woodbloc/public_html/ca/app/lib/Search/SearchIndexer.php:2103
Stack trace:
#0 /home/woodbloc/public_html/ca/app/lib/Search/SearchIndexer.php(1780): SearchIndexer->_getDependentRowsForSubject('61', '825', Array)
#1 /home/woodbloc/public_html/ca/app/lib/BaseModel.php(3424): SearchIndexer->startRowUnIndexing('61', '825')
#2 /home/woodbloc/public_html/ca/app/lib/BaseModelWithAttributes.php(705): BaseModel->delete(false, Array, NULL, Array)
#3 /home/woodbloc/public_html/ca/app/lib/BundlableLabelableBaseModelWithAttributes.php(373): BaseModelWithAttributes->delete(false, Array, NULL, NULL)
#4 /home/woodbloc/public_html/ca/app/lib/BaseRelationshipModel.php(102): BundlableLabelableBaseModelWithAttributes->delete(false, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#5 /home/woodbloc/public_html/ca/app/lib/BaseRepresentationRelationship.php(219): BaseRelationshipModel->delete(false, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#6 /home/woodbloc/public_html/ca/app/lib/RepresentableBaseModel.php(816): BaseRep in /home/woodbloc/public_html/ca/app/lib/Search/SearchIndexer.php on line 2103

Can you assist?

Comments

• Site is woodblockprints.org/ca (providence)

PHP V 7.2.34

MySQL V 5.0.12-dev

We've restarted PHP and restarted the server without curing the problem

Something's changed, but I can't imagine what - we've always been able to delete media without issue. Now we can't.

I hope you have SOME suggestion for us?! Need your advice!

• Clear the cache (app/tmp). I'm guessing something was updated as that error can happen it you've got an outdated data model cached.

• Component Version

Application version 1.7.9

Schema revision 163

Release type GIT

System GUID d2b3bab6-dcd8-4775-8db9-366d30c1222d

Last change log ID 249047

PHP version 7.2.34

Operating system Linux server.mlyon.com 3.10.0-1160.42.2.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Sep 7 14:49:57 UTC 2021 x86_64 Search Engine: SQL Search

Setting Description

Status MySQL is back-end database The SqlSearch search engine requires that MySQL be the back-end database for your CollectiveAccess installation. ok

SqlSearch database tables exist The SqlSearch search engine requires that certain tables be present in your database. They are installed by default and should be present, but if they are not SqlSearch will not be able to operate. ok

General configuration issues

Issue

It looks like the PHP configuration variables "post_max_size" and "upload_max_filesize" are set to different values. Note that the lowest of both values limits the size of the files you can upload to CollectiveAccess. Your values: upload_max_filesize=1900M and post_max_size=2000M.

Available:

Audio, Gmagick, Mesh, Office, PDFWand, Video, domPDF, GD, ULAN, WorldCat, duplicateMenu, helpMenu, historyMenu, relationshpGenerator

• Seth wrote:

Clear the cache (app/tmp). I'm guessing something was updated as that error can happen it you've got an outdated data model cached.

I've deleted all files and sub directories from ca/app/tmp and from /app/tmp

The problem (delete media returns a blank page and media is not deleted) is unchanged.

Next suggestion?

• Are you using REDIS for caching? If so try clearing that.

• Thank you - that has eliminated our issue and we can again delete images.

Much appreciated!